Cubic Designs pre-engineered steel mezzanines and work platforms make it easy and cost effective to integrate a single or multi-level platform into your valuable project, without the cost and disruption of construction. We work within your footprint to create an affordable solution that will improve your overall workflow.
We’ve installed hundreds of mezzanines in the state of Texas. Our industrial mezzanines and work platforms are AISC certified mezzanines. That means you can trust us for a safer, stronger mezzanine. We cover all the details – from on-site measurements, professional engineering, in-house manufacturing and installation – to support your project at every level.
Features & Benefits
- Maximize existing space Streamline operations
- Gain valuable access to equipment Professional look and attention to details
- Smaller investment compared to building add-on Customization at a competitive price
- Accelerated tax depreciation PE-stamped drawings, at no extra charge
- Standard beam-to-column connections designed for higher seismic zones Connection designs are assembly-friendly for fast installation, with minimal disruption
Featured Case Studies
Pepsi decided to relocate a beverage filling line from an Oklahoma facility to an existing 50,000 square foot facility in Dallas. As part of the move, Pepsi did not want to relocate any of the original platforms that were around the existing line, so they needed to look for a solution that could accommodate their food grade requirements as well as maintain a high level of safety.
Who We've Done It For
- Ashland Chemical
- Baptist book Store
- Chrysler Corporation
- Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Johnson Space Center
- Toyota Center
- University of Texas
- Western Container