Industrial safety rails protect your equipment and employees from costly accidents
Newly designed with improved and balanced energy-dissipating crash zones, Cubic Designs Safety Rail has been certified by an independent testing firm to the industry standard rating, withstanding the impact of a 10,000 lb. forklift moving at 4 mph*. Safety Rail protects your equipment and employees from costly accidents. Professionally engineered to provide maximum protection for machinery, building walls, shelving, conveyors, racks, loading docks and more. Cubic Designs Safety Rail are in stock and ready to ship within 48 hours of an order.
Features & Benefits
- Our Industrial Safety Rail design saves time and allows for quick removal of rail sections – no tools required. Exclusive, patented Quik-Connect™ rail hanger makes it easy to add sections or dismantle railing for relocation.
- All hardware and anchors are provided in every order. Accommodates straight railing runs and runs with inside or outside corners.
- Single rail (17” high) or double rail (43” high) design. Heights can be mixed and matched to fit any application.
- Lower rail of steel Safety Rail is 2” clear to floor to provide backstop for pallet storage Strong columns and baseplates designed by in-house professional engineers
- Cubic Designs Safety Rail comes standard with yellow, durable powder coat finish. Custom colors and finishes available upon request.